Designed to be a versatile adventure machine, the Break-Away Carbon Outback is nimble in conditions that are beyond the scope of a traditional 'cross bike, yet adept for long miles over tarmac. The secret to the ride quality Ritchey fans long for is found in Tom’s ideal tubing profile for carbon, which is engineered to dampen trail noise while being stiff enough for the discerning race, and with the straight steerer fork that deflects harshness while providing ample stability.
Includes case and couplers.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Carbon tubes designed from the ground up with optimal stiffness, ride quality and durability in mind
- Ritchey WCS Carbon gravel fork included
- Designed around the 40c SpeedMax tire on 17mm ID rim
- Ritchey Break-Away travel case and padding included
- Ritchey 4Nm Break-Away torque key, and cable couplers included
- Headset: WCS Integrated Drop-In 41.8 (included)
- Front Derailleur: Braze-on
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm English threaded
- 142 thru axle rear spacing
- Flat mount disc front and rear
- Sold as frameset only
- Color: Matte Carbon/Teal (XL only), Blood and Dirt