Start your next bike build off right and get a free WCS Chicane and carbon WCS EvoCurve when you purchase a Road Logic Disc!
Note what size bar and stem you need when placing your order in the comments.
The Ritchey Road Logic Disc delivers the same amazing ride experience that the bike is known for but adds the stopping power and control of disc brakes. The frame is built with a heat-treated and triple-butted proprietary Ritchey Logic tube set and features a straight headtube and aggressively short-butted sections optimized for TIG welding that save weight and improve ride quality. The tried and true specs on the frame remain unchanged but now sport a redesigned chainstay for flat-mount disc brake compatibility, thru-axles in the front and rear and a new fork designed specifically for the Road Logic Disc.
- Material: heat-treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic steel tubing - TIG welded
- Ultra-light forged and machined straight 1-1/8" headtube
- WCS headset included (upper IS42/28.6 - 16mm stack height | lower IS42/30)
- 142mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
- Replaceable stainless-steel derailleur hanger
- 27.2mm seat tube with integrated seat collar
- Front derailleur clamp size: 28.6mm (max torque setting: 2.5Nm)
- Bottom bracket: 68mm - English threaded
- Can accommodate 1X or 2X chainrings
- Crankset min/max ring size - single: 36 to 50t / double: 46/31t to 53/39t
- External cable routing
- Bottle mounts: 2