Ritchey makes a broad range of fantastic bike frames and components, but socks? No, of course not- that is what the SockGuy custom program is all about. Tom Ritchey may have well refined (though not reinvented) the wheel, but let's face it, there is no need for Tom to learn textile design and puzzle over knits and materials when SockGuy already does a great job. In this case the high-tech Comfort Wool formula delivers a wool blend sock that can be ridden on all but the hottest days. The 6" tall cuff design in black is ideal for showing off the Ritchey logo.
SockGuy makes these socks from 75% TURBOwool, a superior blend of 50% polypropylene and 50% Merino wool, which provides five times the strength and durability of Merino wool alone. Shrink-resistant and itch-free, these socks will keep feet dry and comfortable in all weather conditions.
- Ritchey logo socks made in high tech Comfort Wool formula for year round riding
- 6" Tall cuff features Ritchey logo
- Stretch-to-Fit sizing system and exclusive "Easy-fit" cuff for a perfect fit every time
- Superior wicking and durability from Merino/polypro blend
- Year-round performance: warmer in winter; cooler in summer
- Feature a double stitched heel & toe for added strength and durability
- Cool mesh upper allows heat/moisture to release faster
- Superior softness and comfort to help eliminate blisters and hot spots
- Sizes: S/M, LG/XL (Men: 5-9, 9-13 / Women: 6-10, 10-14
- Color: Black