The WCS Trail 40 features an asymmetrical design with a 5mm spoke offset and internal channel offset for balanced spoke tension and increased strength and durability. With 28 holes and a 25mm inner width, these tubeless wheels offer increased surface area for your tires to enjoy better traction on the trail.
With a new wider profile, the Trail 40 is highly capable and compatible with tire sizes from 1.9" to 3" that is an awesome addition to any XC or all-mountain build. It's also available in a BOOST option.
- Alloy 650b Tubeless 25/40mm width 28h OCR rims
- Inner width: 35mm
- Inner channel w/ 5mm OCR offset for impoved strength/balance
- Two hub shell options: standard 12mm thru-axle, 100/142 and BOOST 148mm, 12mm thru-axle
- Centerlock rotor mount (6 bolt adaptor available separately)
- Spokes: DT Swiss double butted spokes
- Nipples: Alloy
- Build: 28/2x
- Freehub: alloy / Shimano mountain 10/11 speed only
- BB black finish
- 1950g wheelset
- Do not use sealants containing ammonia